This is the second-ever Q&I, Questions, and Insights. There’s no one else here and I’m answering your most popular questions. This is a new format that I will be releasing in-between the interview episodes which come out every two weeks.
These are the questions for this week’s episode:
- What do you think of the usage of analytics in sports like basketball and baseball?
- How do you deal with data discrepancies?
- At what company stage or size would you recommend hiring a dedicated data analyst?
- What do you think will happen to mobile attribution since Apple is making the IDFA opt-in?
- How do you build great dashboards or reports?
- What are your recommendations for upgrading data tools that people aren’t using?
- How do you know that a team is data-driven and what signs should I look for within my team?
- Our team keeps making the wrong decision but we seem to have the right data. What are we doing wrong?
- Our software tools are reporting different numbers for campaign performance. For example, Facebook is reporting 1000 conversions but our analytics tool is reporting 850 conversions. How could we solve this?
- Do you think data will be less appreciated since people seem to rely less on facts?
If you have your own questions, submit them at [email protected] and I’ll do my best to answer them in future episodes.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a rating within your favorite podcast platform e.g. Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and others.